You are about to be asking one really great question…
First, grab a calculator…
1) Use this link to search beta.SAM.gov search for Solicitations in FY2020
This will show you the TOTAL solicitations posted on beta.SAM from October 1, 2019 – September 30, 2020 (FY 2020).
2) At the top of the search page you will see a number (around 127,500) put that number in a calculator and click ÷ (divide)
3) Use this link to search FPDS.gov search for Contract Actions in FY 2020
This will show you the TOTAL contract award actions from October 1, 2019 – September 30, 2020 (FY 2020).
4) At the top of the search page you will see a number (something like 6.2 million), put that number in a calculator and click = (equal).
5) You should see something like 0.002 for your answer. This equals 2%. That means 2% of ALL contract actions that are posted on beta.SAM.gov.
Right now you are you asking…
The other 98% are being competed between a group of your competitors that buyers know, like and trust. In fact…
76% of ALL contracts have less than 5 respondents
38% of all contracts have only one respondent
They can’t possibly trust you if they don’t even know you exist…
Join us for the next
(every 2nd Tuesday)
Schedule a one-hour dedicated market assessment & review