Plugging in a Business Development Team into your existing process is what most Small & Medium size businesses need. You keep doing what you do best, and we do what we do best – build your federal business pipeline. The best part – we can do it for about half the cost of doing it yourself.
This is what isiFederal is all about – our flagship service with dedicated DC representation that puts you face-to-face with decision makers in the federal government.
The minimum requirement for this service is 18 consecutive months. Primary Competition Intelligence analysis is required before entering this program (why?).
This is an all inclusive program*
- Get smart about the market
- Acquire your contracting vehicle (usually GSA schedule to start)
- Establish a federal strategy
- Work the plan to win business
- Review and improve
- Advanced Competitive Intelligence and Targeting
- One day On-site strategy session and planning**
- Virtual Director
- Sets goals and drives initiatives
- Bi-Weekly Targeting, Structure and Review
- Develop Federal Sales Strategy
- Identify Primary isi Business Unit
- Assign isiFederal Director of Business Development
- Identify and solidify budget
- GSA Schedule Development
- Create government centric marketing materials
- Develop Capabilities Statement
- Marketing interview and edited video
- Target agencies for proactive focus
- Identify key contacts within agencies
- Identify key prime contract holders for teaming agreements
- Bid Monitoring & Filtering
- Opportunity Research
- Weekly Competitive Monitoring
- Bid Condensing & Reports
- Connection Management
- Assign isiFederal Business Development Rep
- Meeting scheduling
- Face to face meetings with decision makers
- Provide Bid Administrative Support
- Coordinate internal and external resources
- Monitor and manage bid progress
- Proposal review and development (basic)***
- Bid submission
- Post Bid Win/Loss review
- Protest Management
- Competitive Analysis Bid Review
- Manage FOIA request process
- Process improvement (always)
- 1/2 day On-site quarterly reviews and goal setting**
*Plus commission on won contracts (call for details).
** Travel costs additional.
***Some complex bids may require additional proposal expertise at additional cost. All additional costs must be pre-approved by customer.